sportstalkNETWORK.com and Pro Wrestling Insider would like to offer a lucky winner and guest the opportunity to see WrestleMania XXVII LIVE in Atlanta, Georgia April 3, 2011.
The prize package includes:
- 2 tickets to WrestleMania XXVII
- 2 tickets to the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- 2 round trip airline tickets
- Hotel accommodations for 2
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter TWICE via FACEBOOK – ‘like’ sportstalkNETWORK.com and/or Pro Wrestling Insider on Facebook using the following links:
sportstalkNETWORK.com Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/sportstalkNETWORKcom/166061726737935
Pro Wrestling Insider Show Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Wrestling-Insider/194841457201213
You can also enter by going to this link and filling in the requested information (ONLY ONE EMAIL ADDRESS PER HOUSEHOLD) – http://www.sportstalkNETWORK.com/pwicontest
One finalist will be randomly selected from the STN Facebook page, from the PWI Facebook page and from the form submission entries.
The winner be randomly selected from the 3 finalists and announced LIVE on PRO WRESTLING INSIDER on sportstalkNETWORK.com on Wednesday March 30, 2011 in the 7p Eastern hour.
In the unlikely event that the same finalist is selected from each of the 2 Facebook pages a replacement finalist will be selected from the Pro Wrestling Insider Facebook page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By reviewing these Terms and Conditions and participating, you agree to the following rules governing the sportstalkNETWORK.com Contest.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older
- Winner must reside in the continental United States – this contest is not open to people residing in Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States
- Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes/fees
- Winner agrees that sportstalkNETWORK.com may use his/her name and/or likeness for any future STN promotional purpose
- Employees of sportstalkNETWORK.com, it's partners, it's advertisers and immediate family of same are NOT ELIGIBLE
- Deadline to enter the contest is Tuesday March 29, 2011 – 11:59pm EST
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, sportstalkNETWORK.com AND IT’S PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY PARTNER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- As a condition of participating in this contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Cuyahoga County, Ohio; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to seek recovery for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrant and sportstalkNETWORK.com in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between contest participants and sportstalkNETWORK.com pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Entrant understands and agrees that World Wrestling Entertainment, it’s partners, sponsors and advertisers are NOT afilliated in this contest and are to be held harmless of any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action
you for entering - good luck!
2011 www.sportstalkNETWORK.com Revised: